Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||1.75Kw||Name:||One Key Start Kitchen Freeze Dryer|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel||After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas|
ODM Kitchen Freeze Dryer,
SUS304 Kitchen Freeze Dryer,
SUS304 vacuum fruit dryer
Automatic Control One Key Start Kitchen Freeze Dryer 304 Stainless Steel
1. Perfect appearance and small size;
2. Touch screen operation, one-key start, automatic control of freeze-drying process, simple and convenient
3. The key components are imported brands, with low noise, large capacity, high quality and high performance;
4. The system is advanced, the working current is small, and the energy consumption is low;
5. SUS 304 stainless steel plate and inner tank, safe and easy to clean;
6. Transparent plexiglass door, easy to observe the freeze-drying process of materials
7. The freeze-drying process can be adjusted in real time by itself, and the freeze-drying data and freeze-drying curve are displayed.
8. Rapid defrosting technology, automatic over-temperature protection
|SFD-0.6*1 Home Freeze Dryer Parameter|
|Max. water capture||0.13Kg/h|
Vacuum freeze-drying technology, also known as aerospace freeze-drying technology, refers to the use of sublimation principle in the low-temperature vacuum state of about minus 30-50 degrees, so that the water in pre-frozen food can be directly removed by sublimation of ice as water vapor, so as to dry the food. It was first used to solve the nutrition problem of food crisper during astronauts working in space.
Compared with air drying, dehydration and other technologies, the biggest characteristic of freeze-dried food is to retain the ncolor, aroma, taste, shape of the product and the nutritional composition of the original ecological food.
Freeze-drying or freeze-drying is the process of freezing water and then removing it from a sample, first by sublimation (primary drying) and then by desorption (secondary drying). Freeze drying is a drying process in which water is the product sublimates after freezing. It is a drying process suitable for the manufacture of certain pharmaceuticals and biological products that are not heat-resistant or unstable during long-term storage in aqueous solutions, but are stable in the dry state.
Contact Person: yoyo